Thursday, December 08, 2005

R2D2 Movie Prop


R2-D2 Empire Strikes Back Full Size Movie Prop - The guy I purchased this from ( I still have his contact details) said it was 1 of 8 movie used movie props from The Empire Strikes Back, its for sure the older R2D2 and its well worn with many marks, not sure if they are from wear and tear or purposely made this way (probably both), the legs and head moves freely, but no electronics in this version. Its sold as is and I'll start the bidding at $1
If you have been looking for one of these then look no further, I'm happy to provide the details of where I purchased it from if you need validation, I have no documentation other then some hand notes from the guy I purchased it from (which will be included) and his contact details. But there is really no way to tell unless you contract the previous owner, I have my doubts unless it was used like a stand in some how, Its worth looking at and rare thing to find, really solidly build, especially the legs and body, please make sure you know what you are bidding on before you bid, you can contact me if you wish to look over it. As I have mentioned it does have many marks on it and is used.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6587016245&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home